No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
A must-do in New Zealand! Don’t miss out on Kayaking Milford Sound.
Milford Sound Cruise and Kayak
Enjoy a Milford Sound cruise, a visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory, kayaking, and a picnic lunch.
Milford Sound Cruise and Kayak tour includes a Milford Sound cruise, a visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory, and up to 90 minutes of kayaking around sheltered Harrison.
Take a peaceful cruise through the majestic, picturesque fiord of Milford Sound. Look out for encounters with wildlife such as seals, dolphins and penguins. Spend time Kayaking through the sheltered waters of Harrison Cove. Witness colorful sea creatures swimming about, including sights of rare black coral.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($229.00)
Add to Package ($2,765.00)
Add to Package ($2,912.00)
Total Price: $5,906.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Up to 90 minutes kayaking in Harrison Cove
- Admission to Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- Guided nature cruise in Milford Sound
- Warm clothing,
- waterproof jacket,
- light shorts or trousers,
- change of clothes,
- comfortable shoes,
- drink bottle,
- insect repellent.
- All kayak equipment is provided.
- No previous kayaking experience is necessary. Double kayaks are available for children and their parent or guardian.
- Departure Point: Milford Sound Visitor Centre, Milford Sound. Check-in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed. Children 5–16 must be accompanied by a paying adult in a double kayak.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- There is a paid parking system in Milford Sound if you are self-driving.
How likely are we to see wildlife in Fiordland?
Although we cannot guarantee wildlife viewing, it is very likely that you will see the New Zealand fur seal, and likely more than just one or two! Dolphins have often been sighted swimming alongside cruise vessels. Two species of penguins make Milford Sound their home at various times throughout the year. Little blue penguins and the Fiordland crested penguin – known at the Tawaki. Often hard to find and see, it is always a delight to spot them when we do.