No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
In New Zealand’s awe-inspiring South Island, it’s not difficult to make a lifelong list of bucket list moments that are unimaginable anywhere else.
9 Day Adventure South Island Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
From Queenstown to Milford Sound, giant glaciers to glimmering lakes. Sip cocktails at Lake Tekapo and watch the stars from natural thermal pools. Cruise through the mountains and jet boat in canyons. We want you to experience all of this on our 9-day small group adventure!
Come see the stunning South Island of New Zealand! We’ve designed a 9-day adventure that’ll take you to all the best sights, on an epic road trip through Queenstown and beyond. Cruise Milford Sound and jet boat canyons, hike around Wanaka, star gaze at Mount Cook National Park and so much more!
You’ll spend 8 nights in hostels in the heart of some of New Zealand’s most vibrant cities. Over 9 days of epic activities on tour, experience jaw-dropping scenery, addictive adrenaline rushes, stunning hikes and more! Your included airport transfer will take you to our hostel in Queenstown. You’ll get an awesome group leader on tour to provide 24/7 support during your trip.
Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable group leader and a new crew of mates?
Join us on the 9 Day Adventure South Island Tour to see the best of New Zealand.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
- Jet Boating through canyons
- Cruise the breathtaking Milford Sound fiord
- Hike Mount Iron & check out the famous Wanaka Tree
- Visit real filming locations used in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Hike in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park to spot New Zealand’s tallest snow-capped peaks
- Experience the magical dark sky reserve while soaking in natural thermal pools
- Travel insurance is compulsory for this trip
- Once you’ve booked you’ll get access to ‘Manage Your Booking’ and the Travel App, which will give you all the information you’ll need on New Zealand and New Zealand Adventure,
When should I arrive in Auckland?
It’s best to arrive on the actual start date as there’s no activities on day one, so you’ll have plenty of time to check in, relax and meet your group. If you do arrive in Auckland before your start date, we will still pick you up from the airport and will book you into the hostel from the day you arrive. You’ll just need to pay approx. $30 NZD for any extra nights when you check in.
Do many people travel alone?
Yes. Lots of people on our trips are travelling solo. But by doing our trip you’ll instantly be part of a group, so it’s a great way to meet others and make friends!
What luggage do you recommend?
We always recommend travelling with a backpack and packing light! 15-20kgs of stuff should be plenty.