No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Don’t let the perfect opportunity to explore New Zealand pass you by! Book your spot on our North Island NZ Adventure and get the chance to immerse yourself in one of the world’s most beautiful countries.
9 Day Adventure North Island Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime with our North Island NZ Adventure!
Ready to explore Auckland, soak in natural hot springs, sail into the sunset, tour the real-life Hobbiton, experience Maori culture, and more? Our 9 days New Zealand North Island Tour is the trip for you.
Packing the best of the North into 9 days, NZ Adventure is our NZ Intro package without the jobs program, perfect for those traveling New Zealand on a tourist visa. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an experienced group leader and a new crew of mates? Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($1,599.00)
Add to Package ($1,699.00)
Total Price: $3,298.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves by boat
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Discover New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and soak in natural hot pools
- Experience authentic Maori culture with a traditional feast and performance
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
- Travel insurance is compulsory for this trip
- Once you’ve booked you’ll get access to ‘Manage Your Booking’ and the Travel App, which will give you all the information you’ll need on New Zealand and New Zealand Adventure,
When should I arrive in Auckland?
It’s best to arrive on the actual start date as there’s no activities on day one, so you’ll have plenty of time to check in, relax and meet your group. If you do arrive in Auckland before your start date, we will still pick you up from the airport and will book you into the hostel from the day you arrive. You’ll just need to pay approx. $30 NZD for any extra nights when you check in.
Do many people travel alone?
Yes. Lots of people on our trips are travelling solo. But by doing our trip you’ll instantly be part of a group, so it’s a great way to meet others and make friends!
What luggage do you recommend?
We always recommend travelling with a backpack and packing light! 15-20kgs of stuff should be plenty.