No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Explore NZ with likeminded travellers on a fun adventure based North and South Island tour.
17 Day New Zealand Adventure Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Take a tour that’s out of this world! This adventure will take you through untouched wilderness and show you the stunning beauty of both islands.
Experience the best of New Zealand with a new group of friends on our exclusive New Zealand Adventure Tour tour. From hiking through untouched wilderness and being stunned by snow-capped mountains, to jet boat rides that will leave you breathless and mountain biking on stunning tracks with an incredible lake backdrop, this 17 day tour has everything you could want from the ‘Land of the Long White Cloud’.
Join our 17 Day New Zealand Adventure Tour, an action-packed adventure that takes you through nature’s paradise in New Zealand and back. With the best of both Islands on show, there’s no better way to experience this iconic destination. You’ll be traveling with a group and our legendary group leaders who will guide you through this incredible journey. Travel along misty fjords and cruise stunning landscapes, then end your trip by soaking away your aches and pains in thermal waters.
All that’s left to do is grab your backpack and join us in New Zealand on the best New Zealand Adventure Tour. From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-capped mountains of the South, New Zealand is a magical land of wilderness and wonder. And our NZ Adventure group tour takes you through the absolute best of it and more!
Over 17 days we’ll show you the highlights of both islands including some off-the-beaten-path adventures and full onward travel support afterward. Explore the capital of Auckland, wander the real Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Maori culture, soak in thermal hot springs and discover underground caves, then fly south to cruise misty fjords, go on incredible hikes, jet boat through breathtaking landscapes, and so much more. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an awesome group leader and a new crew of friends?
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves by boat
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set and locations featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Experience New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and thundering waterfalls
- Experience authentic Maori culture with a traditional feast and performance
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
- Jet boat through canyons and cruise the breathtaking Milford Sound fiord
- Hike Mount Iron and in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Gaze at the magical dark sky reserve while soaking in natural thermal pools
- Organise the trip of a lifetime travelling around New Zealand with 24/7 assistance from our local team
- Travel insurance is compulsory for this trip
- Once you’ve booked you’ll get access to ‘Manage Your Booking’ and the Travel App, which will give you all the information you’ll need on New Zealand and New Zealand Adventure,
When should I arrive in Auckland?
It’s best to arrive on the actual start date as there’s no activities on day one, so you’ll have plenty of time to check in, relax and meet your group. If you do arrive in Auckland before your start date, we will still pick you up from the airport and will book you into the hostel from the day you arrive. You’ll just need to pay approx. $30 NZD for any extra nights when you check in.
Do many people travel alone?
Yes. Lots of people on our trips are travelling solo. But by doing our trip you’ll instantly be part of a group, so it’s a great way to meet others and make friends!
What luggage do you recommend?
We always recommend travelling with a backpack and packing light! 15-20kgs of stuff should be plenty.