No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
You’ve seen the pictures. You’ve dreamed about it. You know you have to do this. It’s time for an adventure you’ll never forget: a day tour to Milford Sound!
1 Day Milford Sound Tour from Queenstown
- Trip Styles: Budget
You’ll be awestruck by the beautiful Milford Sound on this day tour from Queenstown.
Join our Milford Sound tour from Queenstown, an adventure you’ll never forget. Your day tour to Milford Sound from Queenstown offers some of the most spectacular natural scenery to be viewed anywhere in the world.
The Milford Road is a truly unique experience. The road winds through some of the most spectacular natural scenery to be viewed anywhere in the world and offer short walks and photo stops along the way. The Milford Road is one of the most spectacular natural sights in the world, and we’re going to take you right to it. You’ll get off the beaten path, exploring as you travel through Fiordland National Park.
Premium glass-roof coach departs early allowing you to arrive relaxed and ready for your Milford Sound cruise. Traveling through Fiordland National Park, you will pass through the rainforest and majestic mountains before reaching your destination at Milford Sound where you will have time for a nature cruise before returning to Queenstown.
One of the most impressive scenic day trips to do in New Zealand.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($209.00)
Add to Package ($159.00)
Add to Package ($229.00)
Total Price: $597.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: 1 Day Milford Sound Tour from Queenstown($209.00)
- Jet Boat Tour Queenstown($159.00)
- Milford Sound Cruise and Kayak($229.00)
What To Bring
- Cruise on a modern, spacious vessel with unobstructed views through full-height windows
- Get incredibly close to waterfalls and wildlife
- Short walks along the Milford road
- Warm clothing,
- Waterproof jacket,
- Comfortable shoes,
- Insect repellent
- Departure Point: Queenstown Visitor Centre, 110 Beach Street, Queenstown. Selected bus stop locations in Queenstown. Please be ready 20 minutes prior to departure.
- English commentary is provided on the coach by the driver and by our skippers on the Nature Cruise. German, Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and French commentary is provided through a multi-lingual commentary system on the coach. Interpretation handouts on the Nature Cruise available in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Indonesian, and Russian.
- Coach: Scania coaches (49 seats) featuring glass-roof, reclining seats, multi-lingual commentary system, USB ports and toilet equipped. Volvo coach (39 seats) featuring glass-roof, reclining seats, multi-lingual commentary system.