Love to Write? Passionate about Travel?
Real Kiwi Adventures is constantly looking for new guest bloggers to share their experiences and tips on travelling in New Zealand. There is no strict commitment to posting as a guest for us, write one article or a few. As long as it's about travelling in New Zealand its pretty much up to you what content you would like to provide us.
What are the benefits of Blogging for Real Kiwi Adventures?
- Gain fresh exposure for your body of current work to a growing audience.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site
- Expand the reach of your writing via social media promotion at our end (you should do the same within your networks, giving even more coverage to your work)
What kind of content is needed?
If you feel you have a story to tell based on your travel experiences in New Zealand, we want you to share it. Our focus is to provide our readers with travel inspiration and practical tips that encourages them to get out and see the country. Whether this is done in a blog post recounting your personal travel experience or in articles about specific destinations or travel tips, we want to hear your perspective.
We invite you to write an article for us at Real Kiwi Adventures. We would like to receive posts that fall into the categories of Planning a Trip to New Zealand, Destination information, Food & Restaurants recommendations, and Nightlife & Entertainment.
Or you could write a very specific Blog post, a more personal account of your trip. These are your stories, be they adventure tales, diary entries, or just anecdotes from your time on the road.
Want to write for Real Kiwi Adventures?
- Between 400 and 600 words is great for articles.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes.
- Attach images you want us to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included.
- Submit your post in word document format.
Real Aussie Adventures reserves the right to edit the article at our discretion, including changes in the text, subheads and headline, to improve readability and maximize web traffic.
As a writer for Real Kiwi Adventures you must:
- Share your blog post and website with others through social media, email and word-of-mouth
- Engage in the comment section of your post and other articles on the site
- Be a fan of Real Kiwi Adventures on Facebook.
Please email us at [email protected] with a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for us. We will acknowledge receipt of your article and let you know within a week whether it has been accepted for publication
Read a sample of our current articles.