About Real Kiwi Adventures
Real Kiwi Adventures provides small group nature-based and cultural tours to all parts of New Zealand. Choose between a short trip to different regions or combine our tours to cover all areas of the country. In three weeks you will see everything that our great land has to offer.
New Zealand is a must-see for some of the most pristine natural features in the world. The mountains, lakes and glaciers will inspire you to take in the amazing landscapes.
Immerse yourself by…
• Cruising through the narrow caverns of the Fiordland National Park
• Learning traditional living from Maori people
• Screaming your lungs out on a high speed jet boat
• Covering yourself in a mud bath at Hot Water Beach
• Swimming with dolphins in Kaikoura or Bay of Islands
• Hiking the Tongariro Crossing to see the stunning Emerald Lake
• Climbing the enormous glacier at Franz Josef
Down Under specialists… While you can book our trips with leading international travel agencies all over the world, you will not find us operating in any other countries. No flashy global offices or huge advertising campaigns, as our focus remains purely on delivering our customers a great experience in New Zealand.
While all of our partners are small, privately-owned businesses, we can offer the most competitive prices due to spending our money where it counts – on our tours.
Accommodation – We select the best type of lodging to deliver the ideal experience for each location we visit.
You will enjoy accommodation ranging from hostels, cabins, farm stays, historic houses, alpine lodges, backpacker resorts and beachside bungalows. Choose between multi-share and twin/double rooms. Most properties have private bathroom facilities for twin/doubles.